For the establishment of the “Innovation Hub” of the International Sustainable Chemistry Collaborative Center (ISC3, www.isc3.org) at DECHEMA we are looking for a dedicated and engaged individual to support our team.
The position is offered full time, but is initially restricted to a 3 year period.
YOUR JOB TASK
- Engage with a large international network in the field of sustainable chemistry including industrial, academic, finance and policy representatives and build-up collaborations for international innovation projects
- Identify priority fields in sustainable chemistry and initiate and monitor corresponding research and innovation activities
- Prepare and implement concepts for international innovation support and a mentoring process from research to entrepreneurship
- Organise both physical and virtual innovation events such as entrepreneur workshops, brokerage events for collaboration matchmaking, start-up pitches etc.
- Identify, describe and communicate/disseminate lighthouse projects and successful case studies in sustainable chemistry, incl. preparation of publications, presentations, website content
- A background in chemistry, chemical engineering, business chemistry or economics, at master or PhD level
- Knowledge in green and sustainable chemistry and sustainability assessment metrics
- Preferably experience in facilitation of innovation processes, mechanisms for technology transfer or business support and financing for start-ups.
- Fluency in English and at least solid basis in German
- Strong communication skills and cultural sensitivity to deal with individuals from all over the world
- Autonomous as well as team-oriented working mode
- High motivation to travel incl. intercontinental trips
- Very good skills in MS Office, use of content management systems for websites and webinar software tool
- You will be part of a dynamic and motivated team of scientists
- We offer a responsible and versatile position in an international environment, at an attractive salary
- A number of voluntary benefits
- Individual development possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- 30 paid vacation days
You want to become part of a dedicated, professional team and are willing to actively contribute to our success? Please send your complete application documents including the date of your possible entry and your salary requirements to our Human Ressources Dept., email@example.com (please integrate electronic application documents per e-mail into one pdf document.) We look forward to receiving your application.
More at www.dechema.de